Upcoming Speaking Events
- April 4th Working Together Conference. Brooklyn Center, MN “Intro. to Hoarding Disorder/Hoarding Disorder and Potentially Dangerous Substances”
- April 9th NAPO Networkshop – “Hoarding Disorder” – Location TBD – (Contact: Kathy Franzen – Kathy@ProjectPartnerServices.com)
- April 10th “Hoarding Disorder” – City of Brooklyn Center, MN – (Contact: Xiong Thao – email@example.com)
- April 18th-20th PESI Educational Workshop “Hoarding Disorder: Approaches to Mental Health Assessment, Diagnosis, & Treatment”
- April 6th NAPO Seattle – “Hoarding Disorder”
- April 28-30 PESI Educational Workshop – “Hoarding Disorder: Approaches to Mental Health Assessment, Diagnosis, & Treatment” (Contact: pesi.com)
*If you would like to book The Hoarding Project for a speaking/training engagement for your organization, please contact us.
Upcoming trainings on hoarding
The Hoarding Project offers professional consultation for those who work with or who are interested in working with clients who hoard.
For therapists in training who are already working with or are interested in working with clients who hoard, The Hoarding Project offers clinical supervision.